Indiana Jones flicks are awesome. How can you not love seeing Indiana battle it out against Nazi elements trying to recover ancient artefacts that would give them a leg up during WWII.
One of the best aspects of the Indiana Jones movies is how Steven Spielberg brings us a Nazi enemy that is strong and formidable but also a bunch of bumbling fools. These guys act like total idiots and Indiana exploits their dummy moves, bringing lots of laughter to the action adventure series.
Too bad Steven Spielberg cannot reboot the Indiana Jones franchise and bring it into the 21st century because the neo-nazi government of Ukraine would make the perfect adversaries to Indiana. They have all the same qualities that the Nazi’s possessed during their rise to power. They lack empathy for other cultures, they are vicious killers of women, children and civilians, they love power and money, and they believe they are an untouchable chosen race.
They are also monumentally incompetent, full of ego and stupid beyond comprehension. If it was not for Washington’s unconditional support, these guys would not last a day in government.
It’s too bad western media is infested with spineless puppets because you could write volumes about the almost childish mistakes Ukraine officials have made in their evidence fabrication campaign against the Pro-Russian militia and Russia itself.
The list of Ukraine evidence blundering and stupidity is extensive and exhaustive…her are just some notables.
1. The video conversation ‘implicating Pro-Russian militia’ was released hours after the accident by the SBU (Security Service of Ukraine) but was created a full a full day before the actual event (with timezones taken into account).
Experts then had a go at the videos and easily confirmed the work was amateur at best. Conversations were spliced together, locations were inconsistent with the claims and content made no sense.
2. The Buk missile being transported aboard a truck that supposedly shot down MH17, and was now heading back to Russia. The problem with this video was that the Ukraine officials forgot to photoshop out the billboard that puts the missile in Ukraine held territory. Specifically in the town of Krasnoarmeisk, which has been under Kiev’s control since May. Whoops!
3. Ukraine accusing Pro-Russian militia of not allowing investigators near crash site. Chief lapdog and mega mangina, Arseniy Yatsenyuk claimed that the “bloody guerrillas won’t let MH17 bodies leave area,” around the crash site. Ukraine, followed by Washington and the MSM, started to run the story that Pro-Russian rebels allowed the bodies to sit in the heat for three days.
Too bad it was the Ukraine government that was, on record, for holding investigators in Kiev for three days, not allowing them safe transport to the site of the crash in Donetsk. After three day of waiting for experts to arrive, the Pro-Russian militia eventually gathered the bodies into refrigerated train units.
4. Ukraine’s refuse to provide the Air Traffic Control tapes looks ‘red flag’ suspicious as no western MSM outlet report the delay. When MH370 went missing the first thing done, literally within 3 days, was that the Air Traffic Controller tapes were handed over to investigators. These tapes are not hidden away somewhere, they do not have to be recovered from a conflict area. They are in Ukraine’s possession as we speak so…
- Why, after a full week, does Ukraine refuse to show the world the ATC tapes.
- Why did the Ukraine government confiscate the tapes instead of handing them over to International investigators?
- Why is Washington, The Netherlands, Australia, main stream media, anyone not pressing Kiev to hand over tapes.
Handing over the ATC tapes is the most logical first step that should have been done immediately.
5. Ukraine Air Traffic Controllers rerouted the flight into a conflict zone…by accident or intentionally. One reason confirms their stupidity, the other reason confirms they did it. Once again the answer most definitely is in the ATC tapes which Ukraine confiscated and refuses to had over (maybe they need time to edit stuff out).
It is now common knowledge that the plane was directly positioned to fly over a conflict zone, made to deviate from its normal flight path under Ukraine ATC orders…the question is why?
6. Ukraine President Poroshenko said that at the time of the incident the air space over eastern Ukraine was being monitored by various surveillance systems and on CNN he stated on record that, “everybody knows that in this period of time when the tragedy happened all Ukrainian planes were on the ground (in the area).”
Big problem for Porky, because the Russian Defence Ministry on Monday showed, without a shadow of a doubt, that a Ukrainian military plane flew within 3 to 5 km of the Malaysian plane at the time in was downed. This is hard, satellite and radar evidence, and clearly shows that a plane was shadowing MH17. Since the Pro-Russian rebels have no planes logic dictates it was a Ukraine fighter. What was it doing so close to MH17?
7. The Kiev air defence system no. 312 that they forgot actually belong to their own arsenal. Ukraine’s secret service published as ‘proof’ month old photos of a Ukrainian BUK-M missile system, claiming it was Russian.
Kiev stated that the evidence proved that Russia secretly withdrew a BUK-M (NATO designation SA-11) surface-to-air missile system from the Ukraine civil war zone. SBU Chief Vitaly Naida even declared “The SBU has taken measures within the investigation and is getting clear evidence of Russian citizens’ involvement in the terrorist attack”.
Bloggers immediately spotted the photos were of a Kiev air-defence system no. 312, previously pictured in March this year. A video taken in March captures the same Ukrainian BUK-M complexes. At the time Ukrainian media reported the country’s military was concentrating air defences closer to the Russian border to repel an “invasion”.
In short Ukrainian officials forgot that their Buk missiles are numbered and accounted for…big painted white numbers on the side. They tried to place a Buk in Russia’s possession, only to forget that the missile with the large 312 on the side is in Ukraine’s inventory. DUH!
Unfortunately for the whole world we have a U.S. President that continues to support a Ukrainian government that is so incompetent and so caught up in lies that its getting hard to keep track anymore.
The Ukraine government is embarrassing America and making a mockery of the U.S.’s standing in the world, but they sure would make for great villains in an Indiana Jones reboot.