Things are about to get very embarrassing for Obama. If the U.S. President does not begin to distance himself from the current Ukraine regime then he is about to be set up for an even more embarrassing foreign policy blunder than the whole Syrian gas false flag.
The U.S. President placed his full, unconditional support behind Ukraine and its architect, neocon Victoria Nuland, who coincidently is part of the same group of thugs that sold the Iraq WMD war in 2003. While demonising Russia, Obama forgot that in today’s Internet connected world evidence does matter and research is often crowdsourced.
The current, childish ‘Putin did it’ meme may be ok for the facebook zombies of the world but the entire Ukraine false flag is unravelling very fast and, as in Iraq WMD before it, the White House, Congress, Hillary Clinton, The New York Times, David Cameron, BBC and everyone else who is foaming at the mouth to go to war with Russia over MH17 is in for a rude awakening. Putin gave Obama an out, an off ramp to save face, urging all parties not rush to judgement until evidence (hard, concrete evidence) could be gathered and analysed.
Yesterday Russia delivering some big blows to the entire Malaysia Airlines narrative. The U.S. and Russia know exactly what happened because they have 24 hour a day surveillance of the region, so why Obama choose to hitch his horse with a neo-nazi regime full of clowns, and neocon proxy Victoria Nuland is beyond me, but so be it.
The evidence presented goes beyond the Ukraine ‘proof’ of video conversations (which have now been deemed fabricated) and Buk movement photos, which have also now been deemed false by experts, and actually show that the Buks were in a town controlled by the Ukraine junta not the militia. So thank you Daily Mail UK for implicating (accidentally) the Ukriane junta…nice journalism.
Everything is starting to point to some very, I mean very sloppy work on the part of the Ukraine government to cover up their deadly incompetence.
So here is what we now know as fact, as outlined by Zerohedge:
- RUSSIA HAS IMAGES OF UKRAINE DEPLOYING BUK ROCKETS IN EAST
- RUSSIA: UKRAINE MOVED BUK NEAR REBELS IN DONETSK JULY 17
- RUSSIA DETECTED UKRAINIAN FIGHTER JET PICK UP SPEED TOWARD MH17
Obviously, if there is proof that this is so, aside from CIA-created YouTube clips, these would deal another unpleasant blow to US foreign policy.
It gets much worse for the Ukraine junta. According to Interfax Russia wants to know why Ukraine moved its BUK missiles systems the day of the MH17 crash.
Russian general staff has space images of sectors of Ukrainian Forces poisitons in Southeastern Ukraine, including Buk missile launch sites 8 kilometers from Luhanks.
The day the Malaysian airliner crashed, the Ukrainian forces deployed an air defense group of three or four Buk-M1 missile batteries near Donetsk, Lt. Gen. Andrei Kartapolov, head of the Russian General Staff’s Main Operations Department, told reporters on Monday.
“These surface-to-air systems are capable of hitting targets at a distance of up to 35 kilometers at an altitude of 22 kilometers. For what purpose and against whom were these missile systems deployed? As is known, the militia has no aviation,” he said.
Russia pressed Kiev for answers to some very uncomfortable questions.
This is the equivalent of a lawyer who has all the evidence and is simply baiting the witness to dig an even deeper hole…question is will Obama follow Ukraine into the ditch?
Russia presented the flight paths of the Ukrainian fighters and MH17, asking why the MH17 diverged 14km from its flight path near Donetsk?
Still not done…Russia then went on to ask why a Ukraine Su-25 fighter was detected so close to MH17 before crash.
As RT reports:
“A Ukraine Air Force military jet was detected gaining height, it’s distance from the Malaysian Boeing was 3 to 5km,” said the head of the Main Operations Directorate of the HQ of Russia’s military forces, Lieutenant-General Andrey Kartopolov speaking at a media conference in Moscow on Monday.
“[We] would like to get an explanation as to why the military jet was flying along a civil aviation corridor at almost the same time and at the same level as a passenger plane,” he stated.
“The SU-25 fighter jet can gain an altitude of 10km, according to its specification,” he added. “It’s equipped with air-to-air R-60 missiles that can hit a target at a distance up to 12km, up to 5km for sure.”
The presence of the Ukrainian military jet can be confirmed by video shots made by the Rostov monitoring center, Kartopolov stated.
The questions did not end there, as Russia went on to urge the U.S. to prove their accusations over the last couple of days with hard evidence, because if you step back and think about it…why didn’t the U.S. just show satellite images of what happened if they were so sure of things?
The two countries that have an exact record of what occurred over East Ukraine are Russia and the U.S.A. The fact that Russia is now calling on America to show its satellite imagery pretty much says it all.
- RUSSIA SAYS U.S. SATELLITE FLEW OVER MH17 AT TIME IT WAS DOWNED… which would provide all the proof needed to show who is responsible – so why hasn’t the US explained this or shown it?
- RUSSIA ASKS U.S. FOR EVIDENCE ROCKET FIRED FROM REBEL-HELD AREA
- RUSSIA: NO U.S. PROOF THAT MISSILE FIRED FROM REBEL-HELD AREA
- DEFENCE MINISTRY SAYS RUSSIA DID NOT DELIVER ANY SA-11 BUK MISSILE SYSTEMS TO SEPARATISTS IN EASTERN UKRAINE “OR ANY OTHER WEAPONS”
As if Russia has not already provided enough rope for the Ukraine junta to hang itself with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs offered up 10 questions for Ukraine (google translated) to answer…
1. Ukrainian authorities immediately identified the militia as the perpetrators of the tragedy. What is the basis of such findings?
2. Could official Kiev to report all the details of using [BUKs] in a war zone? Most importantly – why these systems are deployed there, as the militia no planes?
3. What are the causes of inactivity of Ukrainian authorities on the formation of an international commission? When such a committee will work?
4. Are the armed forces of Ukraine international experts to present papers on accounting for missiles, air-to-air and ground-to-air ammo and anti-aircraft missiles?
5. Whether these funds objective control on the movement of the Ukrainian Air Force aircraft on the day of the tragedy brought international commission?
6. Why Ukrainian air traffic controllers allowed deviation of the route of the aircraft to the north side of the “anti-terrorist operation zone”?
7. Why was not completely closed to civilian aircraft airspace over the combat zone, especially because in this area there was no solid field of radar navigation?
8. Could official Kiev to comment on reports in the net, ostensibly on behalf of the Spanish air traffic controllers working in Ukraine, which shot down over the territory of Ukraine “Boeing” was accompanied by two Ukrainian military aircraft?
9. Why Security Service of Ukraine has begun without international representatives work with recordings of talks with Ukrainian crew dispatchers “Boeing” and Ukrainian radar data?
10. How were the lessons from previous similar disasters Russian Tu-154 in 2001 in the Black Sea? Then the leaders of Ukraine until the last minute denied any involvement of the Armed Forces of the country to the tragedy until irrefutable evidence showed no guilt official Kiev.