The great lie that is feminism.
Yeah sure it pretends to be about equality for all, but in reality feminism is nothing more than a white women’s power elite, quasi political party that aims at chopping real men down and enslaving poor ethnic women.
The latest chapter in feminism’s disgusting hypocrisy, has been uncovered by the Daily Mail UK in an article entitled: 62p AN HOUR: What women sleeping 16 to a room get paid to make Ed and Harriet’s £45 ‘This Is What A Feminist Looks Like’ T-shirts.
- Feminist T-shirts worn by politicians are made in ‘sweatshop’ conditions
- Migrant women in Mauritius are making the £45 tops for 62p an hour
- They say: ‘We don’t feel like feminists. We don’t feel equal. We feel trapped’
- Machinists sleep 16 to a room and earn less than average wage on island
- T-shirt is sold in Whistles in aid of activism group The Fawcett Society
- Deputy chief executive of the charity Dr Neitzert said they had originally been assured the garments would be produced ethically in the UK
- When they received samples they noted they had been made in Mauritius
- She added that if evidence emerges Whistles will have to withdraw range
- Harriet Harman wore shirt on front bench of the Commons during PMQs
More from the Daily Mail UK…
The women machinists on the Indian Ocean island of Mauritius sleep 16 to a room – and earn much less than the average wage on the island.
The £45 T-shirts carry the defiant slogan ‘This is what a feminist looks like’. But one of the thousands of machinists declared: ‘We do not see ourselves as feminists. We see ourselves as trapped.’
They are the T-shirts designed to make a political statement about women’s rights – but the female workers making them are paid just 62p an hour in an Indian Ocean ‘sweatshop’.
Between shifts women making garments emblazoned with the slogan ‘This is what a feminist looks like’ sleep in spartan dormitories, 16 to a room.
These comments from a couple of reddit users eloquently describe the true nature of feminism, as it relates to the Daily Mail’s post:
“…Feminism is based on false pretences, that is, it advocates for equality for women, when in reality it only cares about providing benefits to middle class and up White women.”
and this gem of a comment…
“I think the problem is that an adamantly pro-woman group can’t even be bothered to check who makes their merchandise and under what conditions even though the plight of 3rd world textile industry workers is well known and documented.
Also what you are talking about is not a fallacy at all. Feminists and women in general could pressure the governments to put trade sanctions on countries that don’t grant women full human rights, but they don’t even try to do anything like that. They don’t care about women in Saudi Arabia being treated like dogs as long as they can wrap their fat asses in gender quotas and affirmative actions.?